Multi State Cooperative Society
The co-operative societies, with objects not confined to one state and serving the interests of members in more than one state for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles are considered as Multi State Cooperative Societies
An application for registration shall be accompanied by :
- Four copies of the proposed Bye-laws.of the Multi state cooperative society. duly signed by each of the persons who sign the application.
- Name of the proposed multi state society.
- Head Quarters and address to be registered.
- A list of persons who have contributed to the share capital, together with the amount contributed by each of them, and the admission fee paid by them.
- Area of operation.
- Main objectives
- A certificate from the Bank or banks stating the credit balance in favour of the proposed multi state cooperative society.
- A scheme showing the details explaining how the working of the multi state cooperative society will be economically sound and the registration of such multi state cooperative society will be beneficial for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles.
- Certified copy of the resolution of the promoters which shall specify the name and address of one of the applicants to whom the Central Registrar may address correspondence under the rules before registration and dispatch or hand over registration documents.
The application shall be signed by in the Form 1 :
Form 1 :-
- In the case of a multi state cooperative society of which all the members are individuals, by at least fifty persons from each of the states concerned
- In case the members are Cooperative Societies, by duly authorised representatives on behalf of at least five such societies as are not registered in the same state;
- In case the members are other Multi-State Cooperative Societies and other Cooperative Societies, by duly authorised representatives of each of such societies; However, not less than two of the co-operative societies referred to in this clause, shall be such as are not registered in the same State.
- If the members are cooperative societies or multi-state Cooperative societies and individuals, by at least (i) fifty persons, being individuals from each of the two states or more and; (ii) one Cooperative society each from two states or more or one Multi-state Cooperative society.
to download form 1 for registration under multi state cooperative society Act 2002.
to download form 2 for member list under multi state cooperative society Act 2002.
to download form 3 for Members Name & Signatures under MSCS Act 2002.
Note: The complete documentation can be prepared by us if we are appointed as consultant by our valued client.